Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS Panama Bob White Panama Hat Size 7 1/2

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Here you have a very nice Panama Bob lower grade Panama hat. You can see from the photos the weave quality and there is a small space that I showed in the photo on the crown. This is by no means a super high weave, but it is not the bottom offerings from Bob by any means. It has seen very little head time and the condition shows that, no sweat stains or wear really at all. It was my summer church hat and pretty much it. Brim is 2 1/2 inches and the crown is just below 5 inches. I am asking 60 dollars shipped to CONUS. Open to offers if sold quickly.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Wow talk about wearing to church...this was a really great blessing to be able to purchase and from such a sweet and dear person. Thank you so much, this means a lot to myself and my Husband. Thanks and thanks a million!

Gromulus

Practically Family
Wow talk about wearing to church...this was a really great blessing to be able to purchase and from such a sweet and dear person. Thank you so much, this means a lot to myself and my Husband. Thanks and thanks a million!

You will have to post a picture of Daniel wearing this Panama. I bet he will look sharp (as always)!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
You will have to post a picture of Daniel wearing this Panama. I bet he will look sharp (as always)!

Hello there! I sure will do! Thanks....I appreciate the nice words.....at times we even take gold or silver too! LOL Just kidding.....

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Hat arrived and as expected everything about buying was perfect. Hat is super nice, I need to do some "long oval" to it and it will fit my Husband just perfect, too! Thanks a million!

ideaguy

One Too Many
arrrrgh....dat's what I get for staying off the computer for a week; was just thinking about having a nice Panama-if anyone knows of a 7 1/2 for sale, please send it my way??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran