Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS R.M Williams Boots AUS Sz. 9G [US 10D] $100

theinterchange

One Too Many
I bought these a while back on eBay, but have never worn them. They really appear to have only been worn a few times by the original owner.

There are a few dings here and there, the worst of which I documented in a photo below. Basically it looks like "closet wear" as the tread isn't really worn.

Why am I selling these? I HAD to have them at the time, but knowing the problems I have with shoe sizing, knew better than buying slip on boots, but plunged ahead anyway.[One foot is slightly smaller than the other, resulting in a lopsided fit :eusa_doh:] They're Australia size 9G which translates to a US 10D. They fit true to size

I hate to let these go, but they're taking up closet space that I need... plus I could use the money [who couldn't?! :p]

I paid $120 for them at auction, but am asking $100 + postage via USPS to US members. Post cost of course will vary by location, I'll work it to be as inexpensive as possible for you.

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

Thanks for looking, if there are any questions, or you want additional pics, feel free to ask!

Randy

FRASER_NASH

One of the Regulars
I don't think that most members 'know' about RM's, otherwise they'd realise just 'hot great' they are. They are by far the best 'chelsea styled' rancher boot - bar none!! with one piece leather. I swear by them and if this had been my size I'd snap them up. Folks - wakey, wakey!!! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot