Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Retro swimsuits! - prices lowered!

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Swimsuit season is around the corner!!!

Designer suit by Juicy Couture, brand new with tags, worn only to try on, hygienic liner still attached! Retails for $178! Very nice suit, color navy - ruching hides bulges, very flattering. Built in soft cups with removable pads, fully lined. Fabric is very soft, lighter weight than your typical swimsuit fabric, but tag specifies that this suit is not suitable for spa or hot tub use. Size M. Their size guide says this fits a modern size 6 or 8, bust 35-36", waist 27-29", hips 37-38". However, this is a halter suit will fit a larger bust. I have a 35-36" bust and am getting rid of this suit because I just don't have enough to fill it out up top. $75 + shipping of your choice (less than they list for on Ebay!).

d8ce_1.JPG

*SALE PENDING* Jantzen retro swimdress, brand new with tags, worn only to try on, hygienic liner still attached. Retails for $100! Black with white and gray polka dots, lined, built-in soft cups, classic twist front, tie back and removable halter strap. Ruching hides bulges and in addition, this fabric is firm and does offer some support. Size 8. Jantzen size guide specifies bust 35.5", waist 27.5", hip 37.5", but this style is a tie back and there is obviously some give or take to these measurements. More important is the torso measurement - please see Jantzen's size guide at http://www.jantzen.com/size_chart.asp. $60 + shipping of your choice.

jantzendotvamp.jpg

jantzenswimblkdo.jpg

jantzenswimblkdot.jpg

EDIT: My prices are not firm. If you want one of these suits and don't like my asking price, feel free to make an offer. I just don't want to deal with feebay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats