Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS-Schott brown “A-2 Naked Cowhide Leather Flight Jacket, model 184SM” size 48R

mtds

New in Town
Offered for sale one brown Schott “A-2 Naked Cowhide Leather Flight Jacket, model 184SM” size 48R in excellent condition. This jacket has a very roomy fit, big/deep pouch pockets, slash pockets for your hands, and the removable liner and collar. The leather is very thick, soft, and pliable. It is a terrific cold-weather walking or driving jacket, and is cut to let you layer.

Condition:
Not new, but few signs of wear. The leather is in nearly new condition; barely broken in. The knit cuffs and waist are in free of holes but show some “fuzziness”. The jacket has no significant scratches or damage: no worn spots, abrasions, stains. Pockets are clean and sound. No odors. Comes with the original pile lining. Comes with the original, snap-off pile collar, which was used once. I'm the original owner and I just put the the original tags in one of the pockets. Union-made in the USA.

Measurements:
-armpit to armpit at the base of the sleeves, jacket zipped, is 27”.
-sleeve length from the shoulder seam to the cuff, following the curve of the sleeve, is 27-1/2”.
-top of shoulder to top of shoulder, straight across the back, is 22”.
-collar seam to bottom back of coat is 27-1/2”.

Please note these measurements; this is a large, roomy jacket. Please compare these measurements to a jacket that fits you before acting.

Price is $240, including shipping to a U.S. address. (Schott's current price for this size is $705.) Sorry, gentlemen, but no sales outside the U.S. Payment by PayPal or a USPS money order.

You can see how I behave on line by checking me out at that auction site; I'm "mtds" there also. If you have questions feel free to PM or email me at mtds5973-tflATyahoo.com.

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

medium800.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner