Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Size 7 1/2, greenish gray fedora ready for fall and winter wear.

ejbhats

A-List Customer
This hat has been SOLD!

This is a hat all you size 7 1/2ers should snatch up ASAP!
I am having trouble downloading the pics from my computer (something is not yet available to me?), so I will do my best to offer this to my FL friends first. If the pics cannot be downloaded, I'll be forced into an ebay listing.

For sale is an Omaha Hat Works, sized 7 1/2, beautifully flawless felted, 2 1/8" thin bound brim, professional looking fedora, with a 2" ribbon that matches very closely to the brim binding.
The color ranges from deep or dark olive green to charcoal gray, depending on the light. The felt has that soft suede like texture, but this hat is serious! Well constructed and heavy felted yet supple. A joy to wear but 2 sizes to big for me with a 23 1/4" circumf. 6" unbashed crown. the sweat is soft and supple with a couple of puckers that should allow for a slight stretch to make it fit exactly as you like it! The interior is shimmering white. You should also be able to shape this anyway you like.
I am offering this fine hat for what I paid for it. You won't find any disappointment with this hat.
ETA: head opening is 8 1/4 X 6 3/4.

This hat can be at your door for 47.00 Paypal, MO, or personal check! Shipping Conus included in the price. All others please contact me.
If you have interest in the hat and cannot view the pics, please message me with your email addy and I will send them off to you.
Thanks for your interest.
Eric

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theartboxstore