Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Stetson Drury, Pearl Gray, 7-5/8

slc

Familiar Face
The body of this beautiful Stetson hat is Sovereign quality fur felt creased into center-dent crown. The pearl gray is a very light gray color. Size is 7-5/8. The underwelted brim is 2-1/8". Stitched grosgrain 1 1/2" wide hatband. Inside is a silk lining and Stetson gold embossed leather hatband. It will be shipped to you in a Stetson hat box.

I bought this hat about a year ago and wore it only a few times. I recently bought a custom fedora in about the same color, so I decided to offer this one for a fraction of the purchase price to you first before I put it on ebay.

Asking $30 + $15 S&H.
005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

Jabus

New in Town
If you're willing to ship to Canada (I can pay the difference in shipping if it isn't too crazy) I can take it off your hands. :)

carldelo

One Too Many
How is the sizing on this lid? A little on the larger side, maybe? I ran across this hat a few days ago somewhere, and it doesn't appear to be available in 7-3/4.

Lt. Bob

New in Town
I'm the opposite of carldelo; if it's a little on the small size (leaning towards 7 1/2) I'd love to have it.

slc

Familiar Face
Sorry to leave you guys waiting. After I posted the hat for sale, I decided to take a last-minute weekend get-away to Florida and we just got back. Thanks for the offers. I'll work on closing a deal with each of you in the order you responded.

Jabus, I'll measure the box and check postage to Canada after work tomorrow, and send you a PM.

Carldelo & Lt. Bob, I would say the hat is on the smaller side of the range of sizes of my Stetson hats, all of which are 7-5/8. So I think this might be a better match for Lt. Bob. But Jabus has first dibs!

carldelo

One Too Many
Hey, no problem - I'm used to hats being too small - good luck with the sale!

PS is that an underwelt brim, or is it a bound edge?

Last edited:

slc

Familiar Face
Jabus,

Thank me again! Or at least post one more message about something. Then you'll have 15 posts and can send and receive private messages. After you do that, PM me your shipping address please.

Jabus

New in Town
Although I still don't seem to be able to PM (maybe it takes a moment for it to kick into the system?) At any rate, you can also reach me at jacklabus (at) gmail.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart