FS: The Real McCoy's J100

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by kazuma, Nov 25, 2020.

1. kazuma

kazuma New in Town

Gently used J-100 from The Real McCoy's. Vegetable tanned horsehide from the shinki hikaku tannery in Japan. It is teacore. It's all black right now, so no brown is currently showing anywhere. Silk lining. I bought this jacket from their main store in Tokyo a couple years ago. These cost about 2 grand new. Small white mark on the elbow area of the right sleeve from paint. As shown in the last photo. I haven't attempted to remove it since it isn't noticeable, but it should be easily removable with leather cleaner or alcohol. No other signs of wear. Mostly worn indoors. Perfect dense stitches. Back length is 25.7 inches without collar but 27 inches including the collar. Chest is 21.5 inches, shoulders are 18.75 inches and the sleeves are 25.5 inches. Payment is with paypal. Selling it for a little more on another site but keeping a lower price here since I've learned a lot about jackets here. Thanks for looking.

price: 1600
    size: 42

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 25, 2020
    JustinW, Robbie79 and Kuro like this.
  2. TREEMAN

TREEMAN One Too Many

What is the price and the size ?

3. kazuma

kazuma New in Town

Just update the post. Thanks

4. kazuma

kazuma New in Town

Bump

5. Robbie79

Robbie79 One Too Many

Are you located in Europe and what's the currency? Euro?

kazuma likes this.
  6. kazuma

kazuma New in Town

Hi, I am located in the United States. So I'd be charging usd. I've never shipped internationally before but would be willing to if buyer pays for international shipping.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
    Robbie79 likes this.
  7. Merv

Merv One of the Regulars

Beautiful jacket. Wish it was a 40!

kazuma likes this.
  8. kazuma

kazuma New in Town

Thanks mate! :D