Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Two almost-new Stetson Lodi Fedoras in 7 3/8

thebroker

One of the Regulars
Good evening, folks! I am in the process of selling several Stetson hats in order to make some space in the closet for my new Vintage Silhouettes addiction. I am looking to sell two hats, practically twins, except one is Mink and the other is Steel. I purchased both new, and have been impressed by the quality and style. They aren't the most expensive Stetsons on the market, but they are certainly several notches above the cheap wool Stetsons you find these days. The hats have a unique finish and hand as they are made of a cashmere blend fur felt. They have a 2 1/4" underwelt brim, and teardrop pinch front crown. The hats have leather sweatbands, and very nice satin liners. The Mink hat has an almost bronze colored liner, while the liner in the Steel hat is almost silver. Here are some pictures (pardon the poor quality)...although the color does not come through well.

Mink:
DSC00163.jpg

DSC00162.jpg

DSC00159.jpg

Steel:
DSC00157.jpg

DSC00164.jpg

The hats are in like new condition, and I'd like to get $75 each for them, shipping included.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn