FS: Vanson x Left Field Commando M $500

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by JMax, Aug 3, 2020.

1. John D Maccarter

John D Maccarter One Too Many

Yep, awsome jacket with a back length that makes it a deal breaker, its like meeting a hot girl thats in to you, then you find out she's a stripper that used to have herpies

nick123, El Marro and JMax like this.
  2. JMax

JMax My Mail is Forwarded Here

Lol. But that’s why god created acyclovir.

Carlos840, nick123 and El Marro like this.
  3. Monitor

Monitor

I dunno, that'd actually sweeten the deal for me. No more Stacies, thank you. I mean, isn't this hobby all about character after all. :D

nick123 and El Marro like this.
  4. El Marro

El Marro Call Me a Cab

I thought that about the Commando for a long time and it kept me from ordering one. Now that I have one though I think it is probably my best fitting MC jacket. I suppose it depends on how tall you are. I am 6’1” with a long torso and it stopped just short of being too long for my taste. I can see how a shorter person would be unhappy with the length for sure.

5. JMax

It fits you perfectly. Definitely for taller folks or those with longer torsos.

nick123, Psant25 and El Marro like this.
  6. gmcd

gmcd Familiar Face

Hi El Marro,
    how's the leather breaking in? say compared to Vanson's comp weight

7. El Marro

El Marro Call Me a Cab

Hi gmcd!
    The X150 has a lot more graining and character right out of the box when compared to the comp. weight. I would say it is somewhat like a CXL jacket although a bit lighter and more waxy. As far as breaking it in I have not really been doing a good job with this one since it arrived. Too many other jackets in the rotation and so the Commando is still pretty damn new. I’ll have to take care of that once cold-weather heads back my way.

8. Hh121

Hh121 Call Me a Cab

Is the front even longer than j23? @JMax ?

9. JMax

The j23 is my longest LW, and the Commando is a bit longer in front.

Hh121 likes this.
  10. GW KY

GW KY A-List Customer

I am 6'1 192, just grabbed the 20th anniversary gold HH edition, in Medium and am usually a slim L in clothing. I have a long torso, so length is fine, as are the shoulders and chest.

The odd part is the belly/bottom hem are snug. Definitely a t shirt jacket, and it is not uncomfortable, but haven't wore a leather jacket that has perfect room in the shoulder, but a very snug torso. Usually its either all tight, or all loose.

Will take some pics and see what the people think over the weekend. In any case, awesome jacket

El Marro and Hh121 like this.