Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Vintage Taylor's Leatherwear Police Jacket - Size 48-L

TPD166

One Too Many
** SOLD ** FOR SALE: Vintage Taylor's Leatherwear Police Jacket, style appears to be the "Nashville" model (but an older version), size 48 Long. The jacket is black cowhide (current specs are cowhide, however, their older models were horsehide - not sure about this one), handwarmer pockets, epaulets with Florida Sheriff's gold buttons (removable), "satin" liner. The jacket is in excellent vintage/wearable condition, but does show needle-marks from where there were shoulder patches and a badge tab. The jacket has been professionally cleaned and has not been worn since cleaning. I will post better pictures soon (or send me an email or PM for additional pictures). I have owned and used several Taylor jackets over the years and you cannot beat them for quality or customer service. Asking $80.00 shipped in the U.S.. If you have questions, please send me a PM or an email thru TFL (I no longer post my email address after getting some unprofessional emails from non-members).

Last edited:

Purplesage

One Too Many
Glad you sold the jacket. Wish someone was interested in the one I'm selling. I think it's a good price for a new Taylor's jacket!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot