Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Willis & Geiger, J Peterman, RRL and more. eBay auction links inside.

Caudric

New in Town
So this is my first post here, I'm hoping I'm not violating any rules - I skimmed over the stickied posts at the top of this forum.

I've lost a bunch of weight, and I'm trying to sell some of the nicer clothes I have that don't fit me well anymore. I live in South Carolina in the USA, and I can ship clothes out within a day or two of a completed purchase. If you end up buying more than one item from me, let me now and I can offer discounts on your purchase. Thank you!

First up, I'm listing a couple pieces from Willis & Geiger, so here is some background on them:

Willis & Geiger Outfitters was a company that outfitted some notable people and expeditions in American history. What remains of their clothing is exceptionally rare since the company was sold out in 1980 and liquidated in 1999. In 1902 Ben Willis developed clothing for his Arctic explorations and founded Willis & Geiger Outfitters. Roald Amundsen, Charles Lindbergh, Amelia Earhart, Jacqueline Cochran, Sir Edmund Hillary, the Flying Tigers and other legends of the 20th century were outfitted by Willis & Geiger. Abercrombie & Fitch outfitted Teddy Roosevelt with clothing designed by founder Benjamin Willis. In 1936 Ernest Hemingway designed his own bush jacket made by Willis & Geiger Outfitters.

What I have up for sale are:

All these pieces are worth more than what I am selling them for, but I need some cash soon and don't have the patience to hold out for a higher price. All of these pieces are in excellent condition and would be a great addition to anyone interested in collecting Americana, or in need of safari/travel clothing.

Next up are some shirts and a pair of shoes. I have a lot of stuff from RRL (known as Double RL, or Rodeo Ralph Lauren, this is Ralph Lauren's workwear/Americana inspired line) and J Peterman (designer that produces vintage inspired pieces) that I'm listing.

Shirts for sale:

Also for sale:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo