1. Thread galleries are live! Please let us know what you think of them in the thread in the Observation Bar.

FS: X-2 Wolverine jacket by Vanson / Logan's closet $650.

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by dmoser1978, Jan 11, 2019.

1. dmoser1978

dmoser1978 New in Town

http://ebay.us/I7gIpf

Will trade for size 38R X-2 jacket.

This is a replica of the jacket worn by Hugh Jackman in the movie X-2 X-Men United. It is a heavy duty motorcycle jacket made by notable leather jacket maker Vanson.

Made in the USA of competition weight leather, this jacket is very heavy duty and will offer great protection on a motorcycle. It is not a cheap imitation, but the real deal.

The details of this jacket are wonderful, suede leather stripes, large arm zippers, internal windflap, and snap back throat protector.

This jacket fits the same as a Vanson model B. I have a 39" chest and it's just a bit too large for me, it's great it your chest measures 40-44"
    The waiting list for this jacket is measured in years, you can have this win within the week!

Measures:
    22" armpit to armpit
    19" shoulder to shoulder
    19" waist
    25" sleeve
    25" back

Sent via USPS flat rate shipping.

Kuro likes this.
  2. Monitor

Monitor I'll Lock Up

The shipping to Europe and possible import taxes would kill this otherwise fantastic price for me but damn it all if I'm not extremely tempted. Spot on my size in every number. I'm not a huge fan of the movies tho they're good but the jackets Wolverine is wearing are just too nice.

Good luck with the sale.

3. dmoser1978

dmoser1978 New in Town

Well, if you can come up with a total on shipping and taxes perhaps I can deduct that from the selling price. You can use E-bay's make offer button.

It is a wonderful jacket, I hate to part with it, but it's just too big for me. Flops around when I'm on the bike.

4. ton312

ton312 I'll Lock Up

This is by and far away the nicest version, even from LC, of this jacket that I have ever seen. Time to go back to your roots @Monitor!
    Put the trucker down.

Monitor likes this.