Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: X-2 Wolverine jacket by Vanson / Logan's closet $650.

dmoser1978

One of the Regulars
http://ebay.us/I7gIpf

Will trade for size 38R X-2 jacket.

This is a replica of the jacket worn by Hugh Jackman in the movie X-2 X-Men United. It is a heavy duty motorcycle jacket made by notable leather jacket maker Vanson.

Made in the USA of competition weight leather, this jacket is very heavy duty and will offer great protection on a motorcycle. It is not a cheap imitation, but the real deal.

The details of this jacket are wonderful, suede leather stripes, large arm zippers, internal windflap, and snap back throat protector.

This jacket fits the same as a Vanson model B. I have a 39" chest and it's just a bit too large for me, it's great it your chest measures 40-44"
The waiting list for this jacket is measured in years, you can have this win within the week!

Measures:
22" armpit to armpit
19" shoulder to shoulder
19" waist
25" sleeve
25" back

Sent via USPS flat rate shipping.

The shipping to Europe and possible import taxes would kill this otherwise fantastic price for me but damn it all if I'm not extremely tempted. Spot on my size in every number. I'm not a huge fan of the movies tho they're good but the jackets Wolverine is wearing are just too nice.

Good luck with the sale.

dmoser1978

One of the Regulars
The shipping to Europe and possible import taxes would kill this otherwise fantastic price for me but damn it all if I'm not extremely tempted. Spot on my size in every number. I'm not a huge fan of the movies tho they're good but the jackets Wolverine is wearing are just too nice.

Good luck with the sale.

Well, if you can come up with a total on shipping and taxes perhaps I can deduct that from the selling price. You can use E-bay's make offer button.

It is a wonderful jacket, I hate to part with it, but it's just too big for me. Flops around when I'm on the bike.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points