Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FT: Aero Highwayman black CXL FQHH 20th Anniversary Edition size 34 (36-38)

unhatted

One of the Regulars
IMG_6638.jpeg
IMG_6640.jpeg

IMG_6834.jpeg

IMG_6850.jpeg
IMG_6882.jpeg

Marking this as ON HOLD

I like this but suspect it is just too baggy on me, so wondered if a fellow smaller person might want to trade. It’s in nice condition for its age, with further breaking in to be done.

Looking for something slimmer fitting of similar quality but would consider a sale if anyone is keen but lacks a trade. Would add £/$ for a C/al, Vanson/Langlitz etc. CHP in my size.

Measurements (in/cm)
P2P 21.5/54.5
Hem 20/50.5
Back length (from bottom of collar) 23.5/59.5
Shoulder 18/46
Sleeve (shoulder to outer in straight line) 25/63
Front drop 0.75/2

Attachments

• IMG_6639.jpeg
    IMG_6639.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:

unhatted

One of the Regulars
Some updated, if still not terribly good fit pics. I’m 5’8 and around 130lbs FWIW. Anyone want to trade me something a little slimmer fitting?!

Edit: Marking this as ON HOLD

Last edited:

TelemarkTumalo

Familiar Face
I get it that you want a more exacting fit, but I gotta say that it looks good on you. I'm looking at the shoulders, sleeve length and front length especially. The Highway Man has a reputation as a boxier cut than some of their slimmer fitting jackets. I haven't seen the sizing chart for the Aero CHP, but their website states that it is a relaxed fit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner