Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Funny, odd, or the most absurd ads you have ever seen....

Roving_Bohemian

One of the Regulars
chucknorris_actionjeans.jpg

So you don't embarrass yourself by ripping your pants when bad guys jump you and you have to unexpectedly kick some @** ;)
Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas
Sorry couldn't resist
cnsupermanpr1.jpg

I couldn't resist!

post-2-1212066388.jpg

-
Let me take a moment to say I do not agree with every ad; they've been posted for the viewing of others and does not mean I share their "values"... ;)
952588075_1d6356ae27_o.jpg
Vintage-Ads-That-Would-Be-Banned-Today-9.jpg
a96674_Blowher.jpg

vintage-ads-diet.jpg
vintage-marlboro-ad-01.jpg

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
lollollol

I wonder how he gets that hat on his head.:p
Probably sits to the side, which denotes he's got an attitude. That makes me even less willing to trust him.
Plus the fact that if the stewardess comes down the aisle with a huge egg, I know the flight isn't going well not matter what the captain says!

W-D Forties

Practically Family

You really have no idea how fresked out some people get about large men in fur (or feathery) suits. This reminds me of when I used to work at the Tower of London with Bungle from 'Rainbow', (really a lovely bloke called Malcolm). 'Rainbow' was a very popular show for pre schoolers during the 70's & 80's BTW.
One day, after much nagging, he wore his Bungle suit to work. Now, Bungle is a very large round orangy-yellow bear-thing. He stood in the gift shop just opposite our equally large stuffed yeoman warder bear, (very popular with foreign tourists), very still for a short while and waited for someone to pose with him. When some unsuspecting Japanese tourist did, he said 'Hello, I'm Bungle!' loudly in his Bungle voice (Brits will know what I'm on about here) and shook their hand. Needless to say, they took off like a bat out of hell. As did several members of staff he 'Hello-ed'.

I'd still trust him to fly a plane more than that chicken though!

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Fun With Grenades

When I was a kid, my neighbor had a grenade, demob of course. We kids had to pull the pin, first with our teeth, that doesn't work, then with our hands. We spent the rest of the afternoon trying to get the pin back in before his dad got back from the base, not like the movies at all!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner