Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gents: Do you feel comfortable with a woman who is taller than you?

Do you feel comfortable being in a relationship with a woman who is taller than you?

• Total voters
I predict the next poll is going to be "Gentlemen, do you feel comfortable with a women older than you?":p
Bring her on: around 10 years, I can deal--old enough to be my mother, though, is a Showstopper unless she really belts it out of the ballpark on both looks and personality (and I'd overlook it for Jane Seymour, Nigella Lawson or Raquel Welch;) ).

Lincsong

I'll Lock Up
Be gone troll:
61505d1283269354-beautiful-black-women-troll_be_gone.gif

Yep, you and Sir-Mix-A-Lot are tight.

Hey, ya never know--heck, maybe just try spending time as friends and see what she's like. If you're lucky, either she'll have a sparkling personality or she'll Friend Box you... The biggest problem with older women is relative life-expectancy... along with the "offspring" question.

Completely agree with you.

Dude, you've got plenty of time to date 43 year olds when you're 75.

My biggest issue is I want kids. A whole slew of 'em. A woman the same age as my mother'll be dead long before me, also an issue. I'd prefer a woman younger than me, but they are all immature, also an issue.
Hey, ya never know--heck, maybe just try spending time as friends and see what she's like. If you're lucky, either she'll have a sparkling personality or she'll Friend Box you... The biggest problem with older women is relative life-expectancy... along with the "offspring" question.

I have a soft spot for women with glasses lol
How about large women with big glasses? This thread is getting very insensitive to the height and weight challenged.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR