Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gents: Do you feel comfortable with a woman who is taller than you?

Do you feel comfortable being in a relationship with a woman who is taller than you?

• Total voters
It is unbecoming to be ridiculing tall women. Especially with a tongue in cheek jab at height challenged men.

61505d1283269354-beautiful-black-women-troll_be_gone.gif

Pompidou

One Too Many
As far as I'm concerned, it's all fine as long as individuals aren't singled out. If anything, the thread could be an eye opener for some. If there were a thread, "Ladies, do you feel comfortable with a man you could beat in an arm wrestling contest?" I'd take it in good stride.

I voted "Depends on the woman..." because, quite simply, it does. I'd much rather spend time with someone who's pleasant than someone who's unpleasant. Height, weight, and age are irrelevant as long as we enjoy each other's company.

Just to be clear, I'm referring to a platonic relationship; having been married for nearly 30 years I can't really speak from the perspective of a single man. That said, if I was single I sincerely believe the same would apply; I can't imagine voluntarily spending any length of time with someone I don't particularly like regardless of their height, weight, or age.

Absolutely wouldn't say I like 'em big. All my ex's except for one were under 5'2 and very petite. I'm just saying that I can deal with a few extra pounds for a few extra IQ points.

So you like 'em Big, do you.....

[video=youtube;N9BjjM0ylVc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9BjjM0ylVc[/video]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran