Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gents: Do you feel comfortable with a woman who is taller than you?

Do you feel comfortable being in a relationship with a woman who is taller than you?

• Total voters

ortega76

Practically Family
At 5'6" virtually every woman I have dated has been taller than me. From my junior high girl friend (at 6'0), most have been considerably taller than I am. It's all about confidence.

Absinthe_1900

One Too Many
Being 6'-2" I wouldn't mind, the closest I ever got to eye level was dating a girl that was 5'-10".

I used to say goodnight to a tiny old flame, by having her stand on the top step so she'd be at the same height.

My sister always has gents with her, who are shorter than her. She's almost 6 foot herself (we come from tall stock) and last nite we were watching 'Grumpier Old Men' together and she goes "Is she taller than him? That's awkward"

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
My thoughts exactly. In her defense, however, she always complains that these gentlemen callers of her's are shorter than her. I guess it's a tough game for a tall girl.
Your sister may be self-selecting and not know it. I have this prejudice that tall women are more attracted to much shorter men than those slightly shorter or nearly the same height.

Oh, trust me. They're selecting her. She's quite a hit with the gentlemen, and I am spending much more time at my parents' house, on the porch, shotgun in hand.

Your sister may be self-selecting and not know it. I have this prejudice that tall women are more attracted to much shorter men than those slightly shorter or nearly the same height.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto