Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gents: Do you feel comfortable with a woman who is taller than you?

Do you feel comfortable being in a relationship with a woman who is taller than you?

• Total voters

scooter

Practically Family
As to the original question, my other half of some 10 years, is a tall drink of water as the saying goes (although not taller than me), but tall women bother me not one whit! Big or small, I love 'em all!

The Ringneck

New in Town
I have to say that at 5'9 I prefer the woman to stand at my heigth or under. Walking around isn't the issue to me, its having to stand on MY tip-toes that is kind of emasculating. Not a big deal, I can't see me completley brush off someone taller than me, but it is one of the things I'd consider a turn-off. Of course I'm not that good looking so I doubt that statement caused to many hearts to break (lol).

BradLaGrange

Oh, you're right about that, Tomasso. He must sleep with his computer on...:lol:
Don't knock it 'til you've tried it--my laptop is also my stereo and "home theater"...

I dont mind a taller woman at all. In fact, whenever theres a stairway in the vicinity, I ask my gf to stand one step up. The hugs are amazing.
I'll have to ask the LDGE about trying this sometime... except that she already is a bit taller than I am.:D lol

Last edited:

Pompidou

One Too Many
Almost everyone I've ever been with has been within an inch of my height. I'm about 5'10" give or take a half inch, and for whatever reason, the girls that opt to date me have been as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points