Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Get Well Soon, HoosierDaddy.

I hope that I am not overstepping any boundaries with our friend HD, here.

I just found out a little while ago that he had a stroke. I haven't heard anything from him, but he posted on Facebook, which I'm glad he's at least well enough to do that.

I wanted to let everyone know, so when Van returns to the Lounge, he can have some well-wishes waiting for him.

Doublegun

Practically Family
Hoosier's are known for being contrary and tough so I am positive HD will be donning a leather jacket and back at his keyboard in short order.

JDG

I hope that I am not overstepping any boundaries with our friend HD, here.

I just found out a little while ago that he had a stroke. I haven't heard anything from him, but he posted on Facebook, which I'm glad he's at least well enough to do that.

I wanted to let everyone know, so when Van returns to the Lounge, he can have some well-wishes waiting for him.

Thank you, Tom.
Wishing you and yours the best, HD. You are a special and important part of the Fedora Lounge, but more importantly, you are a truly good person. Get some rest and hopefully we will all hear from you soon.
:D

SHOWSOMECLASS

A-List Customer
Sorry to hear that, Hoosier had a moderate opinion and was frequently the voice of reason on topics that appeared to be flaming.
From a Midwesterner, we wish you the best.

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Amen to all the comments above. Feel better, sir. (If anyone can convey this to him, that would be great, cause I don't imagine he'll be doing any interneting for a while.)

From Van's Facebook:

Thanks for the birthday greetings. Yesterday(early Saturday morning)..unfortunately I suffered a stroke. I'm typing this from the hospital right now(Community..Anderson). I hope to get out tomorrow(Monday July 1 on my Birthday)

He's a tough son of a gun. He'll be back here keeping the joint interesting tomorrow, I'll bet!

From Van's Facebook:

Thanks for the birthday greetings. Yesterday(early Saturday morning)..unfortunately I suffered a stroke. I'm typing this from the hospital right now(Community..Anderson). I hope to get out tomorrow(Monday July 1 on my Birthday)

He's a tough son of a gun. He'll be back here keeping the joint interesting tomorrow, I'll bet!

Once again, Tom, thank you for the update. Many, here at The F.L. truly do care and wish him good health and happiness.
:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ