Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Getting Married!

DancingSweetie

A-List Customer
Congratulations ITG! When johnnydnh and I finally get married we plan to have our ceremony on the QM. I am always on the lookout for 30's wedding dresses.

shoeshineboy

Practically Family
all the good ones are always taken....

congratulations...and i wish you many years of happiness and friendship....

mark the shoeshine boy

ITG

Call Me a Cab
Wild Root said:
To a nicer couple! He's really a lucky guy to have ya Holly! Ever since I first met ya at my first QM event, I knew you were a high quality lady... I've always thought very highly of you and I'm so happy to hear the good news!

Congrats!;)

=WR=
Matt Deckard said:
Holly, may I say you are one of the sweetest women I know. Not a sour part to your heart. Talking to you always brings me to joy and a smile. I'm just upset he got to ask you for your hand before I got the chance. All the best to you both. Stay beautiful, and next time you're in this neck of the woods the In'N'out burgers are on me!

Wow you two! Those sweet comments really took my breath away. Y'all are making me blush. Shame on you!

Cabinetman said:
He should come...even if I do have to share my birthday with him ;) .
Oh I'm gonna work on him. He's sick right now and not comprehending much. I was at the mall registering when he called earlier this evening. I was trying to explain to him what I was doing and what I was registering for just to inform him and he was like, "You're talking gobbelty-gook right now. Tell me when I feel better." I didn't think it was a good time to tell him I think the flatware we(he) chose should be switched to another one. LOL! So when he gets to feeling better, I'll work on him about the QM. I really want him to meet my friends and understand this hobby. So pray!

DancingSweetie said:
Congratulations ITG! When johnnydnh and I finally get married we plan to have our ceremony on the QM. I am always on the lookout for 30's wedding dresses.
Oh that sounds like a dream wedding! Here's one that I saw in the catalogue and loved, but they didn't have it in my size to try on. It has a bit of an golden era feel to it:
http://www.davidsbridal.com/bridal_gowns_detail.jsp?stid=2661&prodgroup=10
Here's the one I fell in love with and chose:
http://www.davidsbridal.com/bridal_gowns_detail.jsp?stid=2052&prodgroup=10

Mojave Jack

One Too Many
ITG, that's absolutely wonderful news! It's great to see one of our lovely ladies find true love. There will be a lot of toasts at the QM this year!

Get your fianc?© to register here and we'll pester him until he gives in and comes to the QM. He can't possibly miss the premier event of the social season!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart