Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

girls in guy's garb

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Tomasso...you might find the air a little too thin for you on top of that hill... ;) :D
Oh, isn't that sweet of you to worry, Mario:)......but rest assured that my nurses always bring along the oxygen when we travel.;)

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Ahh I was looking for this thread last week but couldn't remember the name.

Have a look here. If you look much later than today you will have to do some digging

Here is an article I scanned about Violette Morris who was a cross dresser and sued by a french sports association... it doesn't say if she lost the case.
tumblr_m6847wZRCc1r5rhsmo1_500.jpg

And here are some more
tumblr_m3tp7fjjKA1qmvhifo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lybk53NDKN1r500f1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lwitydkdyP1qbkmx9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m5z2a6M98E1r5rhsmo1_400.jpg

tumblr_m25f48Kk5h1qf7d0co1_250.jpg

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Indian Coutry

Always been a fan of Adeline and Augusta VanBuren, (yes related to the President.) They were the first women to ride solo across the US, Effie Hotchkiss rode cross country the year before, but had to take a side car because her mother would not let her do it alone, so she hopped in and made history. The VanBuren sisters started to get in trouble when they got West of Chicago where they were arrested several times in small towns for dressing in mens clothing. They still made it to the Pacific ocean, and history! http://motorcyclemuseum.org/halloffame/detail.aspx?racerid=285
vanburen_sisters2b.jpg
Van.png

Gin&Tonics

Practically Family
Man, they're a couple of cuties! Especially the one on the left in the bottom photo. Imagine the stir they must have created riding into town like that! I bet a few old bitties thought it was a sign of the apocalypse! lol

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
;):pHaha. Caught in the act of hatin'. It's hard to ignore when a blog posting of classic Apparel Art illustrations is followed by the newest pitti uomo clownswear. Ok, they can wear whatever tickles their fancy (pants)
I will continue posting good examples instead of bad ones. :cool:

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
Okay, who had this young lady over? It seems she walked off with your hat. I wouldn't push it though, she looks pretty good.
61212Hat8955Web1.jpg

BR Gordon

One Too Many
Okay, who had this young lady over? It seems she walked off with your hat. I wouldn't push it though, she looks pretty good.
61212Hat8955Web1.jpg

I don't know how they do it. Here is a young woman with a hat that is obviously way too large for her, and yet she looks fantastic. :eusa_clap

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
I don't know how they do it. Here is a young woman with a hat that is obviously way too large for her, and yet she looks fantastic. :eusa_clap

It is the same reason that women look fantastic wearing an oversized oxford shirt as a dress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy