Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gloves

Al 916

One Too Many
Winter is coming...
I cannot find a thread so..

I am looking for winter gloves.
Not for riding, I am thinking more ranch/work wear style (not for work) but warm lined. Maybe goat?

What do you have or recommend.

Maybe this type of thing
Screenshot 2021-11-24 at 16.28.10.png

Last edited:

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Found a pair of Italian made deerskin & cashmere lined gloves at the local store. Someone must've forgotten them. Really happy with them.

Yeah I only answered with the work gloves because that's what OP mentioned, but the gloves I love are these elegant russet leather rabbit fur lined gloves that got me through many tough winters.

Turnip

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Got some black Failsworth deerskin gloves „Winston“ and am real satisfied with those. Decent quality at moderate price tag.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
I only have a pair of gloves, goatskin and sheepskin mix, I rarely need to wear them, maybe when riding at night, it's too much to wear in my climate, and losing dexterity while wearing them is too much of nuisance, but I like to see well fitting gloves in movies, looks kind of cool in the right setting and climate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB