Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Good M43 JAcket?

kowalski

Practically Family
is not it better to buy the original ???? I saw different repro , but such material as is the original is unique!!:)

Last edited:

ukali1066

Practically Family
The Norwegian army used a very good copy of the M43, I used to have one but sold it as it was too big for me....the details were exact enough, apart from a small sewn on flag of Norway that was easy to remove

savoy6

New in Town
the norwegian M43 is a great,spot on copy of the US jacket....even the "stichiest" reenactment units usually allow them.i've got them here near where i live for around $15.....as for the color..the M43 was not issued in tan.they were first field tested with the 45th Inf. and 1st Special Service Force in italy.

Last edited:

kowalski

Practically Family
if I ! looking us oryginal m43 jacket, it buys oryginal m43 jacket , looking Norvegiam m43 it buys noregian m43 ,
I'm looking pants lee and buys pants levis because they are similar, if this is normal?, probably not :)
ordnung mus sain :)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24