Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Good news...

panamag8or

Practically Family
I was appointed to the County's Historical Commission by a unanimous vote! Now, I'm off to save history, one building at a time!

carter

I'll Lock Up
Originally posted by Panamag8or
I was appointed to the County's Historical Commission by a unanimous vote! Now, I'm off to save history, one building at a time!

Which county in FL would that be? Do they have nutria there?

Originally posted by J. M. Stovall
Good luck! Tell us all about your future travails! I hope you have better luck than they do in Houston

Ah yes, Houston, the city of no zoning where the residents must protect themselves by forming MUD's (Municipal Utility Districts). A city run by realtors as far as I could tell in the two years we lived there. At least they won the NBA Championship both years.

We spent a decade in Houston those two years .(a tip of the hat to W.C. Fields) But...I never saw one NUTRIA. Raccoons yes, nutria no.

panamag8or

Practically Family
carter said:
Which county in FL would that be? Do they have nutria there?

Ah yes, Houston, the city of no zoning where the residents must protect themselves by forming MUD's (Municipal Utility Districts). A city run by realtors as far as I could tell in the two years we lived there. At least they won the NBA Championship both years.

We spent a decade in Houston those two years .(a tip of the hat to W.C. Fields) But...I never saw one NUTRIA. Raccoons yes, nutria no.

No nutria that I know of in Alachua County(Gainesville).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran