Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gosh. I love hats.

jwalls

Vendor
Woodfluter said:
Heyah - spoken like a true fellow Georgian! (OK, I wasn't born here, but ya know...)

OK, jwalls and PabloElFlamenco...fess up now...just checked your little bitty icon pics...you're one and the same person, right? That cattleman dent ain't foolin' me Jack.

- Bill
Sorry, old fellow, we are definately not the same person. I did want to make you aware that I was born in Springplace,Georgia. How bout them, Dawgs?;) ;) ;)

rrog

A-List Customer
Goose. said:
"Kumbaya" and all that jazz.

Please check your weapons at the door.

;) :)

Thanks, I'd rather not. But you'll never even know I'm packing. And if there's trouble, I'll let you know before I use 'em. (or something like that. from rio bravo)

rrog

PabloElFlamenco

Practically Family
jwalls said:
Sorry, old fellow, we are definately not the same person. I did want to make you aware that I was born in Springplace,Georgia. How bout them, Dawgs?;) ;) ;)

¿Georgia? Nope. Ne'er been there, closest I got was South Carolina, entangled in spanish moss... ¿Dawgs? That is, exactly, how I like to pronounce the word, though.
Peace (should be no problem between us...)
Paul

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn