Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gosh. I love hats.

PabloElFlamenco

Practically Family
Glad to be back. This is one hell of a forum: hardly any in-fighting (is that ever important!!!), not strictly 1000% exclusively about hats....I like you guys/gals.
Had to say this.
Paul

Woodfluter

Practically Family
Hey Pablo...I feel the same way. Yes, hard to find a place to say this. But this is the best forum I know. Folks are predominantly civil, encouraging, appreciative yet honest...and the moderators (bartenders...what a great term) do their job in a firm but helpful way. And what a wealth of information.

Yep...needs to be said!

- Bill

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Gosh, as a hat lover, I love hats....and, the people who love hats!
Glad to be here and glad you're all here too! Not a day goes by that
I don't check in at the Lounge for some witty repartee! :eusa_clap

-dixon cannon

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
This is one of only two forums I visit each day. I love the fact we have such an active community; so much to the point that you'll miss posts if you don't visit often!

Woodfluter

Practically Family
gtdean48 said:
You folks are tolerable as long as you ain't mutilating bound edges, defacing thin ribbons or defiling other lids in hideous manners... :eek:

Heyah - spoken like a true fellow Georgian! (OK, I wasn't born here, but ya know...)

OK, jwalls and PabloElFlamenco...fess up now...just checked your little bitty icon pics...you're one and the same person, right? That cattleman dent ain't foolin' me Jack.

- Bill

PabloElFlamenco

Practically Family
Hey woody fluter, what a scream! 'N bleedin' right you -at first sight- APPEAR! But, nope, we ain't "one 'n the same". In spirit, perhaps; in hat body and bash, no way, bro! 'N neither does I live in Vegas, nope...it's dark here (saturday, too!) lol

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Goose. said:
"Kumbaya" and all that jazz.

Please check your weapons at the door.

;) :)

Us civilized and gentlemanly folks are too well-behaved to be required to divest our guns.....and we won't check our hats either! :D

Pablo, it is nice to see your posts again. I really enjoyed the trek posts you put up a couple weeks ago.

Spats McGee

One Too Many
Goose. said:
"Kumbaya" and all that jazz.

Please check your weapons at the door.

;) :)
But, Goose . . . my new Open Road matches my Remington 870 so well! (And my wife says I don't know how to accessorize. . . . :rolleyes: )

Good to have you back, Pablo.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
I like how willing people are around here to help one another and to do favors.

In that spirit, if you need any of your hats made into stingy brims, just send 'em over and I'll take it from there. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner