Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Got Lady Spectators 1940s?

LadyPowers

Familiar Face
Here are some photos of my Spectators shoes. I recently got them from eBay. One of the insoles states Handcrafted Jolene Shoes Styled in Hollywood. I'm going to have to replace the insoles.

Regards,

Lady Powers

Picture101.jpg
Picture098.jpg

D

Deleted member 259

I just found a couple modern pairs that i'm looking at buying - i couldn't find a vintage pair in my size.
Those are beautiful though.

LadyPowers

Familiar Face
Got Lady Spectators 1940s

Finding a pair in my size was hard to find. This was the first pair that I've seen. When it was on eBay, I debated letting the auction ride and winner take all but I couldn't. I paid over $100 plus shipping and handling to get it with the Buy It Now option. The size wasn't listed, and it didn't come with the original box. I took a chance on how she described it. She stated measurements of the shoe: Length in inches from toe to heel, width near the ball. I measure my foot, and one of my vintage pairs of shoes from about the same era. The description was close. Assuming the heel was the same in both hers and mine. I was very lucky and this chance paid off.

Regards,

Lady Powers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner