Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Got White?

HatsEnough

Banned
A Stetson No. #1 Quality that is from the late 1930s. (I know the date because I bought the hat from the great grandson of the guy that owned it who died in 1939)

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Unfortunately, I ripped the leather sweat a few days ago. I was not aware of how delicate it was. The rip went right thru the name of the seller.

B.J. Hedberg

Practically Family
Here’s my Beaver Brand Western Derby conversion in white. It’s no Optimo 1000, but it’s still fun. I figured all the good guys wear white hats, so I’d better pick one up. Started off a 6 1/2” open crown with a 2 3/8 brim. I think the brim width looks good, but next time I’ll go smaller still. More pics in the Conversion Corral thread and eventually the Beaver Brand thread.
1-a.jpg
3.jpg
WhiteHat.jpg

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Just noticed that my white hats were deleted when I did some organizing on photobucket, so I'm reposting them.
Panizza for Cappelleria Mutinelli, Milano.

I.jpg

Love the European style bow.
J.jpg

VS, off-white.
08a915b0.jpg

5b979e80.jpg

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Yeah, Jeff. I found a rare, vintage sterling strat pin a while back (Discussed somewhere in here) and put it on my VS.
This one is mojave color felt, 2 1/2 underwelt brim and a tall crown 51/4 in the middle of the diamond crease.

Time

New in Town
I don't know if bumping old threads is frowned upon here like some forums, but I will anyway since I am in search of a white fedora. I just wanted to say that I'm loving those hats and am extremely jealous of them all.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Finding a nice white or cream/ivory fedora is a quest for many. There are out there, few and far between for me and so far none in my size.....drats!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo