Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Got White?

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
www.MessenTools.com-Humor-isla-tiburon.gif

thshark.gif

shark.gif

azhiker

One of the Regulars
I just got this Selentio Sterling from HTH in Detroit. I was looking for an 'occasional' white hat, so I didn't want to spend a fortune. I was pleasently surprised with the quality and finish on this hat. The lining is one of thenicest aside from a custom I have seen. Nice reeeded sweat, and nice ribbon. Very nice finish on the felt, though it is a little longer hair than I am used to. Over all, a very soft, shapable without steam $100 hat.

75727-m-0.jpg

75726-m-0.jpg

azhiker

One of the Regulars
Thanks, well, it will only be an occasional hat, though I really love the way it looks, especially with a black, dark shirt/coat combo. I also want to try it with a white linen suit, which I have to buy yet..thanks again!

azhiker

One of the Regulars
2 3/8 brim, crown is very square with little taper. 4 1/2 inch crown. 2 inch ribbon. The hat fits like it was custom fit to my head! It was windy yesterday here in Motown, and the brim wavered a little, but hat never felt like it was going to leave. It is shapable without steam, though I pinched it a little closer to my liking and used steam so it will stay.

job

One Too Many
Selentino probably makes the most styles of fedoras in white or any color for that matter. They also have a lot of long fur and velour hats too. If you want a white fedora I'd check out Themenshatscom. It is Selentino's home site.

Last edited:

delectans

Call Me a Cab
I like the way it looks, Perry, and I will play devil's advocate by saying that I would keep the brim as is. With more formal duds I think you can carry off the brim with real panache.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn