Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Graham Browne number

imprimerie

New in Town
Graham Browne moved, but I haven’t been able to find their new number (neither landline nor mobile works). Does anybody happen to have it? I’d pop in if I were in London, but I’m not and shouldn’t like to take the train down to London if they aren’t ready for my next fitting.

GuardsmanGloss

New in Town
Graham Browne moved, but I haven’t been able to find their new number (neither landline nor mobile works). Does anybody happen to have it? I’d pop in if I were in London, but I’m not and shouldn’t like to take the train down to London if they aren’t ready for my next fitting.
I popped in to see them a day or so back. Apparently the number hasn’t changed but they’re still in a bit of state with the move which could explain why they’re not very responsive at the moment! I understand they’re still doing fittings but you may want to give them a week if you’re travelling down.

imprimerie

New in Town
I popped in to see them a day or so back. Apparently the number hasn’t changed but they’re still in a bit of state with the move which could explain why they’re not very responsive at the moment! I understand they’re still doing fittings but you may want to give them a week if you’re travelling down.
Cheers—I managed to get through earlier this week.

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here

What's the new location like? I've many fond memories of the previous one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points