Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gustin Jeans Selvage Denim made in SF

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Nice one. I have a pair of blue x black Nudies, they're really distinctive - the fades are really interesting.

Dav

One Too Many
Selling like the proverbial hot cakes by the look of it, I reckon they'll be gone in the next few minutes.

EDIT

Gone before I'd finished typing!

Cyber Lip

Practically Family
Have any of you guys bought their Japan Black jeans? I want to go for a pair but they don't have pics of the actual jeans, and if the stitching is anything other than gold it may be a deal breaker. Also, what is 12oz like? Is it too thin?

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
From what I've read, the Japanese Black 2 are the ones to go for. They're the equivalent of the Okayamas in terms of weight and character.

GriffDeLaGriff

One Too Many
Here is my trucker.

It came out exactly as wanted. A little big so I can layer the upcoming sweatshirt :D

trucker_zpsae38fdc3.jpg

andy b.

One of the Regulars
I really like the looks of those waxed cotton truckers. I'm not as big a fan of the indigo denim ones. I don't know why.

winterland1

Practically Family
The Japan Black say tonal stitching. I have the Black2. I like them. Nice weight. They have a contrast stitching. I like the red stitching on the bottom hem that you can see when cuffed.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I think the red cuff stitching and bar tack have been abandoned. Something to do with safety concerns when stitching them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner