Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hand Made Classic Shaving Tools and Accoutrement treasury list on Etsy

mattface

Practically Family
Etsy has some amazing stuff, both in the vintage, and hand made realm, so I put together this treasury list of some of my favorite hand made shaving items. None of these are items I have for sale, for that matter I haven't even necessarily even tried them, so I'm not advocating any of the specific items beyond sharing a bunch of stuff I think looks nice. It's a nice little bookmark list for the classic shaving aficionado, or a great primer for someone interested in getting started in classic wet shaving to see what types of products are available. Check it out!

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/MTcwNzcxMTN8MTEzODE1NTY3NA/hand-made-classic-shaving-tools-and

Dan'l

Practically Family
Some nice looking accoutrements. I'd never heard of absinthe pre-shave oil before. I can hear the wife now, "Oh my, have you been drinking before breakfast." lol

mattface

Practically Family
Some nice looking accoutrements. I'd never heard of absinthe pre-shave oil before. I can hear the wife now, "Oh my, have you been drinking before breakfast." lol

Actually I'd like to try the absinthe aftershave, but I wanted one of each type of item, and I already had an aftershave in there, but not a preshave oil. I odn't use em personally, but some folks love em.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou