Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handsome Fellas!

Lola Valentine

One of the Regulars
I had a dream last night that Valentino was my sweetheart. I'm going to try & think of him as much as possible before going to sleep tonight in the hope that I may dream of him again. I would quite happily be single for the rest of my life, if I thought I could spend every night with him instead.:p

Laughing Magpie

One of the Regulars
I have been known to eat crazy things like pickles and ice cream and sleep with too many blankets in an effort to produce vivid James Cagney dreams :)

Good luck tracking down Rudy tonight!

Jen

Lola Valentine

One of the Regulars
Laughing Magpie - Alas, there was no Rudy in my dreams last night, maybe he doesn't want to have a relationship with me from beyond the grave afterall :( But he was replaced with Joaquin Phoenix, so who am I to complain?!

LolitaHaze Hehehe

GoldLeaf

A-List Customer
Joaquin kind of soured for me when I saw him on the Jay Leno show once. It was after "Gladiator" and he was stoned out of his mind on something. His eyes were all glazed over, he couldn't sit up straight, and none of his answers made any sense. It was very clear that Jay Leno was very frustrated with him.

I lost all respect for him that night, and can no longer find him attractive. It's a shame, I thought he was interesting looking before that interview.

Lola Valentine

One of the Regulars
GoldLeaf said:
Joaquin kind of soured for me when I saw him on the Jay Leno show once. It was after "Gladiator" and he was stoned out of his mind on something. His eyes were all glazed over, he couldn't sit up straight, and none of his answers made any sense. It was very clear that Jay Leno was very frustrated with him.

I lost all respect for him that night, and can no longer find him attractive. It's a shame, I thought he was interesting looking before that interview.

:( I never knew about this, I don't think we ever hear much about him across here in the UK. That is a pity though, I'll need to try to avoid him in my future dreams!

BegintheBeguine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Mario Lopez

mario-lopez1.jpg

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
LolitaHaze said:
Were you kissing him by a crystal blue Italian stream? *Cookies for those who get the reference*
Not just another Monday, but a manic Monday!!!

I totally had a dream about Dermot Mulroney the other night. Hmmmmm, I don't know why, I just find him so incredibly sexy.
My Mom is friends with Debbie Messings Mom, they belong to the same golf club. Yeah for the girl who made it from Rhode Island!! Anyway, the last time I was at the club and ran into Mrs. Messing I asked her if Debbie ever mentioned what it was like doing scenes with Dermot Mulroney in the movie "The Wedding Date". She just gave me a really big grin and said that Debbie would never kiss and tell!!! Argh, I totally need to convince her Mom to pass my number onto him. After all, all I'm asking for is one night:eek:

texasgirl

One Too Many
Daisy Buchanan said:
Not just another Monday, but a manic Monday!!!

I totally had a dream about Dermot Mulroney the other night. Hmmmmm, I don't know why, I just find him so incredibly sexy.
My Mom is friends with Debbie Messings Mom, they belong to the same golf club. Yeah for the girl who made it from Rhode Island!! Anyway, the last time I was at the club and ran into Mrs. Messing I asked her if Debbie ever mentioned what it was like doing scenes with Dermot Mulroney in the movie "The Wedding Date". She just gave me a really big grin and said that Debbie would never kiss and tell!!! Argh, I totally need to convince her Mom to pass my number onto him. After all, all I'm asking for is one night:eek:

One step closer Daisy :)
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070612/ap_on_en_mo/people_mulroney_keener

Stephy Wilecat

New in Town
I feel so young on this thread!
Suits and hats and crisp shirts and nice cuff links and nice ties...

They're nice.. but maybe later!

If a guy has nicely quiffed hair and hepcat style, he will definitely turn my head.
If he has roguish charm, makes me laugh and takes me out to dance, my heart will go pitter patter.
If he gives me genuine compliments and is a great on the dance floor, I will definitely go on another date with him.

that's all I ask! Is that so hard? This totally reminds me how single i am :(

Rachel

New in Town
Ioan Gruffudd especially in Heratio Hornblower! :D
hornblower_pistol.jpg

A guy with the right face shape can really pull of the long hair look. I love that! Maybe not the way Heratio sports his locks that's a little poof with a tail. A bit more Aragorn that would be wonderful.

missbeki

New in Town
Rachel said:
Ioan Gruffudd especially in Heratio Hornblower! :D
hornblower_pistol.jpg

A guy with the right face shape can really pull of the long hair look. I love that! Maybe not the way Heratio sports his locks that's a little poof with a tail. A bit more Aragorn that would be wonderful.

i agree yummy :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot