Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handsome Fellas!

kerouacgrl

New in Town
Here are a few of my favorite men:

Eddie Vedder

th_eddie.jpg

Johnny Depp

th_johnny.jpg

Mike Rowe

th_mikerowe.jpg

kerouacgrl

New in Town
Miss Neecerie said:
Oh boy...is this gonna summon Lolita like the call of ....i dunno...something alluring..

But he is hot..I do have to agree there...

And funny, charming, intelligent, silly....oh, i could go on.....

Novella

Practically Family
kamikat said:
Does anybody here watch the new Battlestar Gallactica? Apollo is quite a site!
jamie-bamber-4.jpg

I don't watch Battlestar Gallactica, but I sure do like Jamie Bamber, especially as Archie Kennedy in the Horatio Hornblower series.

katylouise

New in Town
I know he's been posted earlier in the thread, but no one can have too much of him:

paul_newman.jpg

Paul Newman

No one has ever compared in my book. My friends think I'm crazy because I've always said that next to him, James Dean looks like a little boy.

Plus, Long Hot Summer? Yowza!

Novella

Practically Family
katylouise said:
My friends think I'm crazy because I've always said that next to him, James Dean looks like a little boy.

My Grandma got a DVD player two years ago, and ever since then my Mom's been sending her boxset DVDs of old movies as holiday gifts. Once she sent my Grandma a James Dean set and told her she'd sent her a man in the mail. My Grandma told her, "Oh no, you sent a boy." This Christmas she's getting a Paul Newman set. I doubt there will be any questions about his manliness. haha

zaika

One Too Many
I'm upset that I can't find a good pic of just him...but Billy Zane in Memphis Belle really sent me back in the day. Still does. Here's a pic that is similar...but no uniform. :( (That seals the deal) I love his raven black hair and those eyebrows!!

1383600008_92b08d1ba2_o.jpg

Nowadays I'm totally in love with the long haired, scruffy, sword wielding types...Gerard Butler, Viggo Mortenson (who made an appearence as such a character on The Colbert Report last night!!), Sean Bean, and the dude who played Faramir in LOTR and the eyepatch guy in 300.

As far as men of old go...Gene Kelly and his cute little dancer buns. Bogie. Cagney. Newman. There are more...but it's Friday. Must. Go. Home.

*sigh*

Also...a bit father back, Fleur mentioned Eugene Hutz. I am in complete agreement with her! Wowie.

BegintheBeguine said:

I love his dimples...and he was hawwwwt on Dancing with the Stars.

And he was at my high school prom! Too bad I didn't go. lol

zaika

One Too Many
BegintheBeguine said:
I only noticed him on The Bold and the Beautiful because he looked like a guy I was seeing at the time. Too cute! I totally didn't know he was on Dancing With the Stars, I am so out of it. Prom sounds like it would have been cool!

He was in a soap opera? Talk about being out of it. :)

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
If you're looking for someone who can play scruffy and rough, as well and cleaned-up, how about Hugh Jackman?
can27205222259.widec.jpg

hugh_jackman1_300_400.jpg

wolverine.jpg

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
zaika said:
*dies*
How could I have forgotten him?? Thank you Kamikat... lol

Those muttonchops...and everything else*swoon*

I chose that pic specifically for the arms. Oh, my!!!!!!

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
kamikat said:
If you're looking for someone who can play scruffy and rough, as well and cleaned-up, how about Hugh Jackman?

One of my best friends is the biggest comic book nerd I've ever seen and he dragged me to X-men because nobody else would go with him. I actually enjoyed it--in no small part due to the eye candy provided by Mr. Jackman. He was great in Oklahoma too--talk about versitile!

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
zaika said:
Viggo Mortenson (who made an appearence as such a character on The Colbert Report last night!!)

Wasn't that just the best?! Stephen's such a LOTR freak, he deserves an Emmy just for keeping it together during that segment. I hope they put the sword by the Captain America shield. I love the Atone Phone too--good series of shows on the Report this week.

Adele

One of the Regulars
zaika said:
....Gerard Butler....

Yes! Have you heard him speak? Oh, good golly I absolutely love his accent!

main.php

I also thought that Fredrich March looked particularly handsome in his version of Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde. James Cagney is also a good one.

I know there more handsome men, but this is all for now.

zaika

One Too Many
imoldfashioned said:
Wasn't that just the best?! Stephen's such a LOTR freak, he deserves an Emmy just for keeping it together during that segment. I hope they put the sword by the Captain America shield. I love the Atone Phone too--good series of shows on the Report this week.

Even though he kept it together, you could totally see his face just beam!! Aw. I had to rewind it 'cause I wasn't sure that really HAD been Viggo. *guh* What a dream.

zaika

One Too Many
Adele said:
Yes! Have you heard him speak? Oh, good golly I absolutely love his accent!

Holy cow...YES. Talk about making me swoon. Gorgeous man plus hot accent...I'm gone. His interviews with Craig Ferguson are like a Scottish Smorgasborg...which one should I take first? lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy