Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handsome Fellas!

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
Welcome to the Lounge Miss 1940's.

You might want to post your lovely picture either in Ladies of the Lounge over in the Observation Bar...or in the New Ladies thread here in the Powder Room.

Most certainly you are beautiful, but don't think you quite qualify as a "handsome fella" for this thread's definition!

Miss 1940's

Practically Family
cairoimage001.jpg
swoon Robert Young.
frank%20sinatra.jpg
my dream boat Frank

Edward

Bartender
Sorry, ladies, one last brief comment and I'll butt out!

Miss 1929 said:
bowtie (the real kind)

there only is one kind of bow tie..... I mean, I know some folks insist on wearing a pre-teid imitation of a bow tie but still.....

zaika said:
Erm...it better have been a compliment because Steve Buscemi is AWESOME. There is a Steve Buscemi shaped space in my heart, and in the hearts of a couple of other gals I know. lol

Well, i dunno.... it's less obvious since I lost the hair. I do have the snaggly teeth still, though. And the whiney demeanour. lol

Dixon's Dame

Familiar Face
Real life has gotten in the way for a few months and I've fallen way behind on keeping up around here, but I love that this thread is still going! I guess we never tire of those attractive men.

A guy I love that haven't seen mentioned here is Aldo Ray. Adore him in "Battle Cry," "We're No Angels," "Men in War" etc., but then I'm a sucker for brawny blonds...

bc1.jpg

V

VargasBaby

I dont know, he's modern...but I watched Hot Shots last night and was reminded of this one:

6219_250.jpg

Adele

One of the Regulars
zaika said:
Holy cow...YES. Talk about making me swoon. Gorgeous man plus hot accent...I'm gone. His interviews with Craig Ferguson are like a Scottish Smorgasborg...which one should I take first? lol

Scottish Smorgasborg, hahah, that's just great.

Seriously, though, don't cut yourself short saying that you will end up with someone average and not very photogenic. The day you come on this board and show us a photograph of your husband, I will come back to this and say, "Oh and here she was saying she was going to end up with someone average...pshhh".

Nonetheless, I am loving all this Gerald Butler appreciation! In all seriousness, I hope to save money and go to Scotland one day and find myself a boyfriend (well, I also want to go to other countries in Europe but that is besides the point).

Pretty_faythe - I was going to guess about Mr. Manoux, but you beat me to it! Well, more like, I took too long to come back...

Gary Cooper, indeed, a good looking fellow.

sweetfrancaise

Practically Family
I got a new one! (I posted this on another thread where it doesn't really belong...) Lee Pace is on the show "Pushing Daisies" (very Amelie-esque, watch it!), playing a pie-maker with a special, but distancing power. He was on the wonderful-but-canceled-early "Wonderfalls" a few years back. Lee dresses like a man should, is charming and goofy and sweet...

pace.jpg

Ooh, and I've never heard of Keye Luke--very handsome. And LadyDeWinter--Gaspard Ulliel! He's gorgeous.

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
I got a new one! (I posted this on another thread where it doesn't really belong...) Lee Pace is on the show "Pushing Daisies" (very Amelie-esque, watch it!), playing a pie-maker with a special, but distancing power. He was on the wonderful-but-canceled-early "Wonderfalls" a few years back. Lee dresses like a man should, is charming and goofy and sweet...

pace.jpg

I LOVED Wonderfalls--so depressed it got cancelled so quickly. Lee is indeed a great pick for this thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy