Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handsome Fellas!

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
Pink Dahlia said:
Fame doesn't make someone attractive to me but you bet talent does! Geoffrey Rush anyone?

5503_02rush_thumb.jpg

He's an amazingly talented actor and that makes him so much more attractive in my book.

:) I agree. When my husband and I were watching Pirates of the Carribean, he jokingly asked me who was hotter, Orlando Bloom or Johnny Depp. My answer was Geoffrey Rush. :p

pdxvintagette

A-List Customer
Ryan Gosling is adorable in the Notebook, yes, but it is Allie's fiancee (I believe played by Andrew Schaff) that is my personal type ... style and looks. Yum.

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
BeBopBaby said:
:) I agree. When my husband and I were watching Pirates of the Carribean, he jokingly asked me who was hotter, Orlando Bloom or Johnny Depp. My answer was Geoffrey Rush. :p

Awesome! He is definitely my favorite character in Pirates.

zaika

One Too Many
anabolina said:
Hmmm, love the eye candy on here. I'll admit, my favortite eye candy on tv right now is Sendhil Ramamurthy from Heroes.

sendhil%20ramamurthy-thumb.jpg

ohhhhhh. he's hot...until he opens his mouth...that's stupid fake accent irritates me. i watch the show and i pray for him to just shut up...lol :D
but dark skinned men with beautiful shiny black hair like that will always do it for me. always.

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Dani California said:
The love of my life...Clive Owen...*sigh* so handsome....

You did see Elizabeth: The Golden Age didn't you? To use a poor simile, Cate Blanchett was the cake in that movie and Clive was surely the frosting. Sigh.

Dani California

Familiar Face
imoldfashioned said:
You did see Elizabeth: The Golden Age didn't you? To use a poor simile, Cate Blanchett was the cake in that movie and Clive was surely the frosting. Sigh.

Oh yes, I did see that movie opening night:) Clive is such a great actor. He just has all the class like Cary Grant.

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Did you see Clive all paternal in "Shoot'EmUp" with Monica Belluci and Paul Giamatti (as the bad guy)?

If you don't mind extreme (though almost cartoonish) violence, vulgarity and sexual situations, it's a fun ride.

ayerio

New in Town
about dempsey, isn't that the truth!!
I need man that ages as well as that. ;)

what about gene kelly? does anyone else find him as attractive as I do!?![huh]

sweetfrancaise

Practically Family
Oh, definitely--Gene is gorgeous, even though he was on the short side.

And Shoot 'Em Up was a fantastic movie, so much fun, and made even more enjoyable by the dashing Clive. *swoon*

ayerio

New in Town
hey!if you can find a guy that can dance and look like that, I'd be willing to accept the shortness, that and, I'm only 5'1 myself :)

oh Clive,:) that movie he was in with Jennifer Aniston wasn't that good, but he sure made up for it ;)

epr25

Practically Family
I have to say that I am digging Alex from Moonlight. He has been in other things as well. But he's dark and mysterious in this series.

moonlight02.jpg
[/IMG]

moonight.jpg
[/IMG]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters