Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hanging jackets on a wall.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
I knew you had a lot of jackets, but I didn't know it was quite 44. That's impressive!

Now I'm actually curious what the top collections are on the forum by numbers.

Fonzie

One Too Many
I knew you had a lot of jackets, but I didn't know it was quite 44. That's impressive!

Now I'm actually curious what the top collections are on the forum by numbers.
I reckon @Jejupe ‘s collection isn't far off from Carlos‘s, he’s probably approaching triple digits by now...
Crazy cool collections both of them nevertheless, congrats to both and good luck to @Carlos840 with not collapsing the whole house with the weight of those jackets!

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Yes j I just showed my wife this, she said " thats in some store" lol yea its called " king Carlos leather"

A few years ago, Mysteryo posted a picture of a pile of 40 jackets on a chair in his garden.
Back then i saved that photo to show it to my GF, telling her "see, i don't have a jacket problem!"
How things have changed since then... Be careful, the slippery slope is real!

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
A few years ago, Mysteryo posted a picture of a pile of 40 jackets on a chair in his garden.
Back then i saved that photo to show it to my GF, telling her "see, i don't have a jacket problem!"
How things have changed since then... Be careful, the slippery slope is real!

100 is where it gets serious :p

dubpynchon

One Too Many
It’s up there with @Mysteryo alright

1AC2F171-A449-4887-8F79-885BD2364780.jpeg

MichaelRhB

One of the Regulars
That's a lot of leather.

I have a collection of around 30 +/-, but not all are leather. They do take up considerable space and I don't see the collection getting smaller.

dan_t

Practically Family
I ashamed to admit that I’ve ‘only’ got 9 at the moment..... :(
AND that’s when we only have approximately 10 weeks out of the year with weather suitable for leather jackets.
love this thread!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk