Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Happy Fathers Day

Doublegun

Practically Family
Just wanted to wish all the fathers, sons and daughters on the FL a happy Fathers Day. For many of us I am sure there will be at least a few minutes of reflection, remembering moments from years ago and for those of you fortunte enough to still have your fathers I hope you will take a moment to reach out. Regardless, I am sure you'll all be able to relate to this.

Cheers,

Jay Gardner
"Doublegun"

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/l71KAY0FBcI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/l71KAY0FBcI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That's a great song by Chet Atkins, and says exactly how I feel. My Dad has been gone for almost two years now and "I still can't say goodbye". I sure do miss him. My Dad was so good to me. He was such an example of what a person should be in life. I thank God every day for the blessing that was my Dad. Oh, how good it would be to turn back the clock and be little again, but time moves on ...

DSC03202-1-1.jpg

davestlouis

Practically Family
Happy Fathers Day to all! As you can see in my avatar, I have several children, all but one of whom should be around today to torment me, I mean spend time with me;)

We shipped one off to spend a couple of weeks with my wife's brother in Detroit, we do that in shifts, so one at a time is gone...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy