Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hat Box WHAT?

Mycroft

One Too Many
Ladies and Gentleman I wish to introduce you to the Kohler HAtbox toilet.
hatbt.jpg

http://www.us.kohler.com/onlinecata...302&prod_num=3492&module=Suites & Collections

Purist?

What do they mean by purist?
Is there some sort of Purist Movement in toilets?
It is nearly $3K and they have to note that it does include the seat.

I don't know what is is that I am missing about this toilet, ok it is tankless, but the box and chain toilet is still the most effecient, utilizing gravity for the best possible flush.

Purist?

Purist?Ç¬Æ Hatbox?¢‚Äû¬¢ toilet, includes seat
With its clean minimalist design, the Purist Hatbox toilet opens the door to a new era of possibilities for making design statements in the home. Innovative tankless Power Lite?Ç¬Æ technology provides exceptional flushing performance with a .2-hp pump. A Comfort Height?¢‚Äû¬¢ bowl and Quiet-Close?¢‚Äû¬¢ toilet seat ensure comfort, hygiene and safety.

* Complements the Purist Suite
* 24-5/8" x 16-1/2" x 16-5/8"
* 12" rough in
* Electronic soft-touch actuation
* Elongated bowl

List price: $2991.15 and up

Behold, the dawn of a new era of faeces disposal. As it is, we're just so backwards. Well, thanks god it includes the seat. For safety, of course.

Anyone wish to address the "Electronic soft-touch actuation" feature?

bk

Jay

Practically Family
So...for almost 3 thousand, do you put hats in it and confuse your guests or "use" it or what? I'd rather spend that cash on something less....I don't know? Useful. It's a toilet without a tank. Brilliant. By actually wasting time to perfect this tankless technology, I believe that Kohler has slowed down the progress of mankind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy