Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hat etiquette for *today*

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Thank you so much, but the credit should really go to Mike Moore - and to Winchester Hat Corp. for discovering the vintage Parabuntal-body in their attic :)

I sure do understand that! It is not easy to find a true vintage Parabuntal hat for sale that is even looking poorly, let alone one that is in super sharp shape! I know as I have always been looking and so far, not found anything in a size 7 1/2! Thanks for sharing yours with us here...it is sure a fantastic looking hat and as always, you look amazing wearing it!

MJL

One of the Regulars
My take on this: The rules that applied to me and not women or women and not men are done. I will open the door for as woman but I will not wait 5 minutes for them to make their way to it. I am also not offended to have a woman open a door for me. With that understood, the old rules of men take off their covers inside but not woman did not make sense so I reserve the right to ignore nonsense and live my life a free man, with my hat on when I am pleased to do so, inside or out. On the other hand I do take that hat off, inside or out when the pledge of allegiance or national anthem comes on. That, is just a matter or respect to the nation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo