Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hat & Pin

Lon Goval

Familiar Face
A while back I picked up a Law Enforcement style Stratton hat.
PB110001.JPG

I've been looking for something to fill the hole in the front where the badge is mounted. I tried getting a military hat with a ornament on the front, but had no luck. I did find this pin, but I'm not sure of how to mount it without putting another hole in the hat.
PB110005.JPG
PB110006.JPG

PB110004.JPG

The last photo is with the pin resting on the hat c/o gravity! Any suggestions would be appreciated. I don't want modify the pin if I can avoid it. Also, any idea what this pin is modeled after.

Ralph

tortswon

Practically Family
My pin search

There are tons of pins available on eBay. Take a look around and you'll be surprised. There is also a shop called eCop that might help you out.

If you find a Stetson Gun Club pin in your search, please let me know. Best, Sam

D.W. Suratt

One of the Regulars
E-Bay

quick search on e-bay of of police or security hat badges brings up plenty of listings. It needs to have the screw back to be able to fit the hat.

Lon Goval

Familiar Face
Non-badge

One reason I picked the pin I have is that it shouldn't be mistaken for a badge. The fedora and mask for the eyes should be enough to let one know it's not official "department issue" item. I'll just need to design some type of screw back.

Ralph

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner