Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HAT SALE 7 through 7-3/8 Straw and Felt- Add Funds Reduce Clutter

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Hello, first off I am in awe of your fine collection. Also, as I am a poor judge of brim, crown in pictures approx what are the dimensions of the Radiconcini?
Thanks,
Nick

Thank you. I'm not sure which hat you are referring to as I don't remember any of these being from that Italian seller.

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Sorry abot that. Should've used the quote in my last post. I was curious as to the dimensions of this hat.
Thanks,
Nick

My apologies, too, I was thinking of the Borsalinos and the Homburg and forgot that one.

Barbisio(Cervo) is 5-1/2" x 2-1/4"
Oval 7-7/8" x 6-1/2" Circ 22-5/8"+.

Last edited:

rlk

I'll Lock Up
If the Super-Barbisio Extra-Lusso (modern Cervo) 7-1/4(58) is still available I would like to make a purchase. Please message me if possible.

Thanks,
Nick

It is still available. The FL message system will not allow me to send you a message--not sure why. Try the other way around or we'll have to go to email.

rlk

I'll Lock Up
BIANCHI MILAN Natural w/ Milan ribbon and decorative ventilation 7-1/4 LO

P1070492.jpg P1070493.jpg P1070494.jpg

Clean and with a fresh Optimo sweatband replacing the cardboard-like Bianchi original. Continental crown with decent height and 2-3/8" snap brim. Unusual Milan ribbon in matching material.
$95.00

VTporkpie

Familiar Face
Robert,
Many thanks for the wonderful hat! The Barbisio arrived today and I can't wait for temperatures to fall below 90 so I can wear it. I also greatly appreciated the careful packaging used for shipping.

Thanks again,
Nick

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Wright Mirakal Doe Skin Finish Ecru/Burgundy 7-1/8

P1070496.jpg P1070497.JPG P1070498.jpg

Just over 2-1/2" bound brim and 4-1/2" at the front pinch as creased. A couple of moth marks on rear underside of brim and smaller at base of ribbon bow--all invisible as worn. Its a full 7-1/8 but no 7-1/4. Sweat has some wear(see photo) but sound enough for wear.

$115.00

Last edited:

Liddleman

Familiar Face
Some beautiful hats you have Rlk. I can't seem to find a way to pm you, so could you let me know whether you'd ship to the UK and if so how much it would be likely to be. Thanks, Tim

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Some beautiful hats you have Rlk. I can't seem to find a way to pm you, so could you let me know whether you'd ship to the UK and if so how much it would be likely to be. Thanks, Tim

Welcome to the Lounge, Liddleman.
You will automatically have permission to send and receive PMs once you have 15 posts. Just look around the forum a bit, post a few approving comments, and you'll be there in no time.

rlk

I'll Lock Up

I'm happy to ship overseas. First Class International-unfortunately no tracking-runs about $20.00. About $35.00 for the Priority w/ tracking.
Thanks for your interest.

Liddleman

Familiar Face
I'm happy to ship overseas. First Class International-unfortunately no tracking-runs about $20.00. About $35.00 for the Priority w/ tracking.
Thanks for your interest.

That's fine Robert, thank you. Perhaps you'd be kind enough to get in touch by email so I can get hold of you. Thanks, Tim - Email now taken out, and thank you for making contact Robert, appreciated.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk