Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hat stand

BD Jones

One of the Regulars
I don't know if anyone has one of these or has seen one, but I picked up these hat stands. I like it because it allows the hat to sit upside down, without it actually resting on the crown. Once after wearing one of my PB's in the rain I let it dry it by placing on its crown. After it dried I noticed that it got a little flattened on the top (from the add weight of the water in the hat I suppose). This looks like if could solve this problem. BTW, the color of the fedora is a little off in the picture due to the flash.

Stand2.jpg
Stand3.jpg
Stand4.jpg

Stand5.jpg
Stand6.jpg

BD Jones

One of the Regulars
I searched everywhere for one like this, before I even knew it existed. I had a dream one night and this hat stand was in it (really, no joke). A few weeks ago I stumbled onto it here. It is a western store called Drysdales, and it's only $20 plus shipping! I have found that western stores have some of the best hat care and storage products. I love it so much, I'm going to get a second one for the band hall.

Dave McCone

New in Town
On a related note, my wife suprised me with a nice hatrack for Christmas - see:

www.hatrackcompany.com

These folks don't sell direct, but list several distributors/hatshops on their website. There's a note on the website that you have your choice of various western-style motifs for a decal, but the rack looks just fine without one ;) .

Dave McCone
Seattle WA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner