Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hatless

scooter

Practically Family
As lovely as she is, I can understand her wanting no interference. If I was you, I don't think I would mess with a good thing

JAVIER

Practically Family
This was me at the Ronald McDonald House red tie gala.
photobucket-3937-1338860575787.jpg

Last edited:

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I am gonna have to get my Wife (or someone) to snap a picture of me wearing NO hat...until then, just think of "onion"....with shirt and tie...lol!

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
Hatless, but not intentionally!

Randall suggested I post a photo here after I admitted elsewhere that I'd left the house without a hat. So, here is one taken today:

Hatless.jpg

Behind me is a PT Cruiser I bought to replace my red one, which was taken out at just under 200K miles by a woman who, after slowing and signalling a right turn while in the right lane, decided to turn left instead. Naturally I transferred my "FEDORA" license plates and fuzzy dice to the replacement!

Cheers,
Tom

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
Lately, I have been hatless as often as not, since I am riding my bike everywhere. We shall see as the weather cools down, and my fall wardrobe takes over. The hats ought to make a strong comeback.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner