Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats and Drinks - A Match Made in Heaven

For anyone who might want to peruse the auction bill before the 24th.

https://www.sothebys.com/en/buy/auc...vocate_ultimate_whisky_collection_14-oct-2019

Tonight was more American Brown Ale/Elijah Craig Cask aged while wearing my Dunlap Supreme 4X.

IMG_6257.jpg

IMG_6258.jpg

IMG_6256.jpg

IMG_6255.jpg

IMG_6259.jpg

They told me at this location they are down to ~30 gal left. I told them, just like Arnold Schwarzenegger,

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Always enjoy your postings and insights to these Granite City Beers. Nearest one to me is Franklin, TN. Nice transformation on the Dunlap.

Agreed. My work schedule rarely finds me having time or opportunity to visit a Granite City location. I have in mind a liquor store run on Friday or Saturday. I am inspired to pick up something different. We shall see. Thanks for the inspiration folks.

Always enjoy your postings and insights to these Granite City Beers.
Thanks BB. I enjoy all their whiskey Cask aged seasonal beers throughout the yr. I try to take advantage of each when in season. Today is $7 growler fills so I'll probably make an early run for a couple there then fill a growler before TNF starts.

I have in mind a liquor store run on Friday or Saturday.
I plan to do the same tomorrow just in case this new tariff hits the retail level quicker than I expect it to. I'm perplexed at some of the sales this wk knowing the tariff goes into effect tomorrow. The only conclusion I can come to is retailers want to reduce their inventory effected by the tariff, then sit tight expecting demand to drop off. They don't want their cash tied up in product that won't be moving.

Enjoying Red Breast (12 year) on some chipped ice while sitting on the dock watching the moon light up the lake. The loons are noisy tonight. The loons will be migrating in the next couple of weeks to the Atlantic or the Mexican Gulf. I see them off and wait their return each year.

i-xf5sqpB-M.jpg

Cheers. Best, Eric -
Sounds like a great relaxing time, Eric! I would enjoy that.

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Hat and Rehat

Call Me a Cab
For anyone who might want to peruse the auction bill before the 24th.

https://www.sothebys.com/en/buy/auc...vocate_ultimate_whisky_collection_14-oct-2019

Tonight was more American Brown Ale/Elijah Craig Cask aged while wearing my Dunlap Supreme 4X.

View attachment 189995

View attachment 189996

View attachment 189994

View attachment 189993

View attachment 189997

They told me at this location they are down to ~30 gal left. I told them, just like Arnold Schwarzenegger,

Where's Granite City?
One in Illinois is my wife's home town.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Hat and Rehat

Call Me a Cab
Enjoying Red Breast (12 year) on some chipped ice while sitting on the dock watching the moon light up the lake. The loons are noisy tonight. The loons will be migrating in the next couple of weeks to the Atlantic or the Mexican Gulf. I see them off and wait their return each year.

i-xf5sqpB-M.jpg

Cheers. Best, Eric -
Cheers!
I always enjoyed the cry of the loons, and watching for them to resurface, when we'd head north for the big fish.

Hat and Rehat

Call Me a Cab
I'm working for free and drinking on a budget this week. I stopped in a Hi-Vee grocery and they had Beam shooters 5 for $5. Gold, Black, or Devil's Cut. That price is better than a handle.
I'm partial to Devil's Cut. I've never learned to appreciate the Peet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ