Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats and Drinks - A Match Made in Heaven

StoryPNW

One Too Many
My 3x OR and a Migration Brewing Proper Pilsner on the deck after getting home from a family dinner.
20230709_201437.jpg

The Shoe

One Too Many
You’ll have to give us a report as I don’t think the An Cladach Limited Edition Release aged in the Sherry casks is available in the US.
I’ll try to give you a decent report next time we drink from it. I want to do a side by side taste test with the regular Bunnahabhain next time.
I do remember the colour was much darker than the regular one, and that the caramel, vanilla, dried fruit sweetness was very pleasant. We were very happy with it. It was a similar price by volume to the regular one, so we’ll likely repeat.
I really should take a leaf out of Eric’s book and keep notes about these things.

I’ll try to give you a decent report next time we drink from it. I want to do a side by side taste test with the regular Bunnahabhain next time.
I do remember the colour was much darker than the regular one, and that the caramel, vanilla, dried fruit sweetness was very pleasant. We were very happy with it. It was a similar price by volume to the regular one, so we’ll likely repeat.
I really should take a leaf out of Eric’s book and keep notes about these things.
I’m just curious. Most all Sherry aged whisky imported into the US is aged in casks of Spanish Sherry, Oloroso & Ximenez. I believe the Bunnahabhain An Cladach Limited Edition is an NAS aged in Portuguese Sherry casks.

RBH

Bartender
How was it? I don’t have a Hulu subscription.

New place opened here owned by Duane “the Rock” Johnson & his Teremana Tequila brand. Previously occupied a couple times, it has sat empty for a couple of yrs. High rent district!

View attachment 533612
View attachment 533614

Truth be told, I found it did not come on till 9... I recorded it and plan to watch when I am off this weekend.
BUT it comes on the regular FX Channel and then streams on Hulu.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters