Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hawaiian shirts and fedoras

just_me

Practically Family
Not a fancy hat, but...

fedora_hawaiian_shirt-1.jpg

Goose.

Practically Family
Lincsong said:
Ah the Primo beer shirts. One of my Dad's friends had one on at my cousin's anniversary party last year.
Never had a Primo beer. Heard that I'm not missing much. But wish I could say I've tried one.
Moved from Hawai'i when I was 13. By the time I started going back to visit, no Primo.

But I saw the shirt and "had" to get one. Have the blue along with a white and light olive that I think my son "borrowed".

just_me said:
Not a fancy hat, but...
Maybe it's just me...oh wait, that's "you"!!! Get it? . . "Just Me"? ;)
But I think the the hat and pic look great! Like the plants that match the shirt. Very nice.

Here's me today...another Reyn Spooner and my FIVD.

500629954_Wrtdk-L.jpg

Lincsong

I'll Lock Up
Never had a Primo beer. Heard that I'm not missing much. But wish I could say I've tried one.
Moved from Hawai'i when I was 13. By the time I started going back to visit, no Primo.

But I saw the shirt and "had" to get one. Have the blue along with a white and light olive that I think my son "borrowed".

You're not missing anything by not having a Primo Beer. I heard they were good until the factory moved to Los Angeles. There are several local brews now but according to the locals none really have the taste of the original Primo beer. When I was in college at UH I bought some Pali beer. It was horrible, I swear it could remove the stain from the deck of boat.lol

Goose.

Practically Family
Chuck Bobuck said:
Killer Fed Goose. The Moonstone looks great. Now you have one for either mood...brown or gray.
Thanks! You're correct Chuck Chuck Bobuck. But my mood is always the same...cheerful.

Well, except when I'm wearing the shirt here...Land Rover aloha with my Akubra Bogart. This is my least liked shirt...looks like PJs to me. So I rearely wear it. Just thought I'd give it a shot today.

505902943_3XtVU-M-1.jpg

Chuck Bobuck

Practically Family
:)
Goose. said:
Thanks! You're correct Chuck Chuck Bobuck. But my mood is always the same...cheerful.

Well, except when I'm wearing the shirt here...Land Rover aloha with my Akubra Bogart. This is my least liked shirt...looks like PJs to me. So I rearely wear it. Just thought I'd give it a shot today

Hey Goose, I like the Bogart. I haven't seen many pics of those here. I'm pretty much brown or gray, especially during the Winter months.

Goose.

Practically Family
Chuck Bobuck said:
:)

Hey Goose, I like the Bogart. I haven't seen many pics of those here. I'm pretty much brown or gray, especially during the Winter months.
Thanks Chuck...
I'm really liking it too. This one is Carbon Gray. To show the color a bit better, here is a FED IV Deluxe Moonstone Gray, Bogart Carbon Gray, and Homburg Black:

506703853_hvKid-L-1.jpg

Put them on a Hawaiian (aloha) shirt to keep this thread related ;)

Also, here is a thread from OG that shows his Bogart hats...one in black and the other gray:
http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?p=723002#post723002

Goose.

Practically Family
Keeping the Thread Alive...

Hopefully more folks will be posting as the weather is warming up.

Here's a pic of my Reyn Spooner Disney and Capricorn grey...

510303502_T2chu-S-1.jpg

jazzncocktails

A-List Customer
My Tawny Fawn Fed IV std was a great hat for the California desert in spring as long as I wasn't on a long walk (then things got a bit sweaty...). The lid is perfect with Hawaiian shirts...thought it time to join this thread!

IMG_1179.jpg

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
RBH said:
Thats one of the best Feds I have seen! great look!

:arated:

That's a great photo, J 'n C! I especially like how the tawny Fed works with the shirt. Very nice. :eusa_clap

Cheers,
JtL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic