Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hawaiian shirts and fedoras

I guess it's my turn to show up on this thread, having worn these shirts since my father sent my first from Hawaii in 1972. I am not the expert on vintage ones, although I would like to have one by Ellery Chen. This is my newest, purchased with three others of the same print for "gifts" to the next generation.
IMG_3632.jpg IMG_3624.jpg IMG_3618.jpg IMG_3611.jpg
My scheme is to surprise the recipients en mass when they all show up at a public venue (restaurant, etc.) wearing the same shirt! Hey, they were only $12.00 each... I also favor the more subdued patterns/colors, such as this one. :rolleyes:

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
This weekend was the Shrine Maple Sugar Bowl at Dartmouth College. The Band stays at the Breaside Motel in Woodstock VT. After the parade we have a Cocktail Party and Cookout.
Sporting my Stetson Stratoliner Milan and my Parrot Shirt.
DSC_0236_zpsa044779a.jpg

And I know this does not fit all the way but what the heck.
Hawaiian Shirt and Scottish Balmoral Bonnet for the after dinner playing. I picked up the Bonnet from Lounge Member Dundee
DSC_0242_zps10858304.jpg

Jeff

Thanks, T. Trying to keep up with you isn't easy... especially at OUR age, my friend!

Sweet threads and hats, but who won the Shriner's Bowl game, Jeff?

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Thanks for spicing up the thread "subdued" Charlie and Jeff.

Got to be plenty more Loungers out there sporting the Hawaiian and hat this time of year........lets see em!

Thanks for spicing up the thread "subdued" Charlie and Jeff.

Got to be plenty more Loungers out there sporting the Hawaiian and hat this time of year........lets see em!

Right you are, Mike! Let's see the less subdued, more vibrant, or provocative patterns and colors. Or not. Whatever your Aloha wardrobe has -- with a fedora... bring it on!

Lando

Practically Family
9456818650_5bfa284169_b.jpg

Let's see if we can keep this thread on the first page, at least through the summer guys lol. Broke out an older Beaverbrand of mine today in their Velour finish. It felt right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL