Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hawaiian shirts and fedoras

Torpedo

One Too Many
Well, not actually a hawaiian shirt, but I thing it fills the "loud" and "doubtful taste" requirements...

Out of the depths of the 70's, PART ONE:

DSC_0342.jpg

Notice I wrote PART ONE. You may take it as a threat... :D

Regards!

just_me

Practically Family
carter said:
au contraire, my dear. Coconuts float! One only needs the snorkle if they fall off their dolphin. ;) :)
Ah, so they do Carter, but the snorkel is used to wack said coconuts across the goal lines.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
handlebar bart said:
Guttersnipe is the winner right now, in my opinion. The hat and shirt combo are great:eusa_clap

Wouldn't it be cool to have a Hawaiian shirt tattooed onto where one would be!? I'm not mockin' Guttersnipe but his photo made me think of it and it is a funny idea on it's own, you gotta' admit. :p

carter

I'll Lock Up
The Revisionist Version

just_me said:
Ah, so they do Carter, but the snorkel is used to wack said coconuts across the goal lines.

Ah...I see they play the arcane snorkle-as-mallet rule in your environs. I was unaware that such Luddites still played the game. :cheers1:

carter

I'll Lock Up
Actually...Body Painting might be fun.

HarpPlayerGene said:
Wouldn't it be cool to have a Hawaiian shirt tattooed onto where one would be!? I'm not mockin' Guttersnipe but his photo made me think of it and it is a funny idea on it's own, you gotta' admit. :p
Ranks right up there with body painting in the SI Swimsuit Editions.
51jDZ94DWpL._SS500_.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner